Asu Housing License Agreement

License agreements for the construction of university housing are valid for the entire academic year. This document contains the terms, conditions and conditions of your agreement. After signing, you will be bound by all the terms of the agreement throughout the academic year. Here you will find answers to all your questions about housing on campus. Below you will find links to our residential app, information on where you can request maintenance of your room, where and how to get packages and much more. We hope this site will be useful for you and help you navigate all your housing needs. On March 16, ASU converted all of its personal courses online for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester. Here is asU`s March 16 statement: “With new guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The Arizona Department of Health Services, ASU has made the decision to extend online instruction until the end of the spring semester. We are already in this mode and we have a good start with more than 14,000 courses offered online. Details of continuing online teaching for students are communicated directly by the faculty to students. University accommodation remains open to those who need to stay and basic services continue to be offered to students who stay with us on campus.

Although this postponement of apprenticeship has been extended, the university remains open. These include computer rooms, libraries, catering, health clinics, consulting services, research laboratories and all other aspects of the university. The university has already cancelled all public events on campus that are not directly related to the university`s teaching and research mission. Fall residential tasks will be emailed in mid-July to each student`s Appalachian email address. This email contains the student`s dormitory, room number, roommate`s contact information and the assigned move-in day and allotted time. Please note that your room can only be allocated if you (and your parents/legal guardians, if you are under 18 at the time of your application) have signed and concluded your residence permit contract. A request for License Agreement Release (LAR) is required by any student who wishes to be exempted from their agreement before the end of the academic year. “It could also be a constructive breach of the agreement.